Our guest is best-selling author, pediatrician, mother, and grandmother Dr. Meg Meeker. Even more, she is a mentor and dear friend to us.
This is a super fun episode! One I personally love because she hones in on what Christi is doing wrong in our marriage. Seriously, the advice on marriage is epic for both husbands and wives.
And, we talk about Dr. Meeker’s latest book Hero: Being the Strong Father Your Children Need.
- Meg tells the story of how she and her husband, Walt, both finished medical school with young kids.
- How Meg undermined and blamed her husband, and how it created chaos for their family.
- Why she believes wives are trained to think this way about their husbands–and the one thing wives can do to make it right.
- The reason she came to deeply respect her husband–and the one way husbands can get their wives to respect them.
- How dads can see who they are from behind their child’s eyes.
- How fathers have everything they already need to be great dads.
- Why kids define the word “hero” with dad.
For a fantastic Father’s Day gift idea, check out Dr. Meeker’s brand new book, Hero: Being the Strong Father Your Children Need.