Josh comes alongside parents, spouses, and families to offer one-on-one coaching and brief consultations.
As a family and relationship coach, Josh helps families navigate:
- setting technology limits in the home
- helping teens struggling with pornography
- emotionally safe parenting strategies
- parents of newborns and young kids living in the trenches
- strained parent-child relationships
- strained marriages of young parents
- preparation for soon-to-be parents
- troubled teens
- premarital coaching
- marriage enhancement
- spiritual growth and direction
- communication in relationships
Throughout the coaching relationship you’ll receive practical action steps to apply immediately in your family and a recommendation of next step tools and resources to move you forward.
If you’d like to start the conversation of how coaching could help you and your family just use the form below. We look forward to serving you.
To understand the difference between coaching and counseling, and to determine if a coaching relationship is right for you, please click here.
Please note: Dr. Straub provides practical parenting and relationship education and does not provide psychological treatment or therapy. He is a Board Certified Master Christian Life Coach (BCMCLC) with the International Christian Coaching Association.