UPDATE: This study has finished and videos have been removed. You can purchase the video bundle here.
Welcome to Session 1 of the Mom Set Free online Bible study! I’m so glad you’ve chosen to join me for this study. I am praying that this study will help us to finally learn how to parent in the freedom that God has for us!
Please read the following instructions carefully; we’ve tried to anticipate your questions!
Here’s how this will work:
- Each week, you’ll come here to the blog and watch the video from Jeannie. The videos are all under 10 minutes long and you can watch them anytime, anywhere once they’re on the blog.
- Once you watch the video, I have questions for you to answer in your group or in the comments section of the post. The questions will help you to get to know your fellow Bible study participants, and I hope these interactions will be both challenging and encouraging.
- After the video, I’ll let you know the personal study assignment to do for the next week in your Mom Set Free Bible study book. That’s it!
- This online study is seven weeks long (including this little introduction week) and is available to those studying together or going solo.
A note about the Bible study videos: We are giving you the complete video content for the Mom Set Free online Bible study! We will leave all the videos up until July 31, 2018, allowing some breathing room for those who join in late or miss a couple of weeks. After that you can purchase or rent video sessions here.
Have more questions? Check out our Online Bible Study FAQs.
Answer the following questions in your group or below in the comments to get to know your fellow Bible study friends!
- What’s your name and where are you studying from?
- What does this study look like for you (are you doing it by yourself, with a group from church, with a friend on the other side of the world, etc.)?
- What drew you to study Mom Set Free?
- What are some of the pressures you face each day in your role as a mom?
Before next week, complete Week 1: Freedom From The Pressure To Be Enough. (pages 8-33) in your Bible study book. We’ll see you next time!