Money is one of the single biggest reasons for divorce today. If we don’t have vision for our money, it will own us.
Chris Brown, host of Life, Money, and Hope and a Ramsey Personality, joins us this week to talk about two primary topics:
A.) How and why to budget from a Biblical perspective.
B.) How to teach our kids about money.
Here’s a specific overview of what we talked about:
- How to tell your money where it’s going
- How the Western world and Biblical teaching contradicts one another when it comes to money
- Why normal in today’s world is broken
- How to shift your mindset about money
- Surprising statistics about families and money today
- 3 ways to teach your kids about how to give, save, and spend
- A surprising perspective on college debt