It’s that time of year again.
Parents rejoice and cheer, and children commiserate with a chorus of groans.
That’s right. School is back in session!
To celebrate the occasion, we want to do something extra special for parents. Starting August 28, we’ll provide an online Bible study of Christ-Centered Parenting here on the blog.
These 6 sessions will give you more confidence as a parent, help you instill a biblical worldview into your children, and equip you to talk to your kids about today’s tough cultural issues, including:
- Gender issues
- Suicide, depression, and anxiety
- Addiction and coping mechanisms
- Singleness, dating, marriage, and divorce
This study is great for moms and dads, so feel free to do this together or with a group of other parents. Have younger and older kids? No problem! In this study, you’ll find information on age-appropriate development for children of all ages, including preschoolers, young children, preteens, middle schoolers, high schoolers, and young adults.
Watch this video to learn more:
The participation details you need to know:
- You’ll get to watch all the teaching videos for free!*
- This study is 6 weeks long, starting August 28 and ending October 31.
- You’ll need to pick up a copy of the Christ-Centered Parenting Bible study book, which you can order online or pull off the shelf from your local LifeWay Store.
- Each week’s video session will be posted on our blog on Tuesday at 5:00 A.M. CT (barring any technical difficulties).
- During the first week, simply watch the first video on August 28 and complete the Week 1 material in the study book before the next Tuesday session.
Have more questions? Check out the Online Bible Study FAQs.
Nothing can—or should—replace your local Bible study with the people you trust most. Grab your spouse and some friends—or ten!—to do this study together, using the online videos as a fun and enriching addition to your personal study. If you’re studying alone, that’s great too! We’re glad you’re here and hope you connect with other parents as we learn together.
*A note about the videos: For this study, we will be offering the entire Bible study videos online for free for a limited time. Videos will remain up until November 30, 2018, allowing some breathing room for those who join in late or miss a couple of weeks. After that time you can purchase the video sessions here.