The final week of our “Best Of” Series is one that will challenge your faith. We listened to it again and it was like watching a movie the second time around. There was much we missed the first time that we needed right now in this season of our lives.
Faith is the currency of heaven. We all need more of it. You may be in a season where you think that a “faith adventure” is just too much…
- “But we are in survival mode.”
- “Maybe when the kids are out of the house.”
- “I’m too afraid.”
We ourselves have said everyone of these. Christine Caine shares her family’s story of living a faith adventure and graciously shows us why we can’t afford not to.
Here are a few highlights from one our favorite episodes!
- How to overcome our, “But, God.”
- Why marriage and family is a crucial part of Christian witness in the days ahead.
- How our paralyzing fear serves nobody, and how to overcome it.
- How to bring our kids on the adventure, no matter their age, and why our kids deserve it!
Don’t miss this one. The topic is too important.