Welcome to Season 4 of the “In This Together” podcast!
School is back in session. In this episode, we talk about three ways we can spiritually prepare our kids for the new school year.
Whether you homeschool, or your kids go to a public or private school, this episode will help guide your family to spiritually prepare your kids (and yourself) for the school year ahead.
Here are the questions we consider to help us:
- What is the biggest lesson you learned from last school year? Revisit that lesson. Write it down. What decisions will you make differently this year as a result?
- What parental agendas do you have for your kids that you need to surrender this year? What are questions your kids have about the year ahead?
- What two values do you want to instill in your kids this school year?
- Do you have a family mission’s statement? Put a plan in place to start one this week.
- What is one thing you can remove from your family calendar that is adding undo pressure?