UPDATE: This Study Has Finished And Videos Have Been Removed. You Can Purchase The Video Bundle Here.
Welcome to Session 6 of the Christ-Centered Parenting online Bible study!
Welcome to our last session of the Christ-Centered Parenting online Bible study! We can’t believe it’s already over! We have loved walking through all of these important topics to teach our kids with you! Thank you for participating in the comments and want you to know that it is our privilege to walk alongside you in this online Bible study. Thank you for sticking around and sharing your heart!
If you have any questions about how this study works, check out our Online Bible Study FAQs. As a reminder, we’ll leave the videos up until October 31, 2018. After that you can purchase or rent video sessions here.
Have you missed a few sessions? Don’t worry!
Before we jump into Session 6, we’d love to hear more about what you learned last week walking through Week 5: Relationships in your Bible study book. Answer one or both of these questions in your group or in the comments below!
- Does your child have grandparents close by? Why is that important? If grandparents aren’t physically close, how can you surround your child with grandparent-type people? (page 125)
- Do you consider your family as evangelists? Why should you? How do you foster that identity in your family? (page 125)
After watching the video, answer one or more of these questions in your group or in the comments below to participate in the discussion with our friends around the world!
- What technology boundaries, if any, do you currently have in your home? (page 152)
- What are you doing to create experience for your child that aren’t connected to a screen? Why is this so important? (page 152)
As we close out this study, we encourage you to take a few minutes either on your own, with your spouse or with a group, and jot down the following on a card or piece of paper…
- My greatest fear as a parent is…
- My greatest joy as a parent is…
- My greatest need as a parent is…
Once you have done so, spend some time in prayer thanking God and asking God for help as you continue learning what it means to be a Christ-Centered Parent. Consider swapping cards to pray for someone else in your group, or put your card in a place that you’ll see it and be reminded to ask God to help.
May God bless you and your families as you have gospel conversations with your kids and continue to point them and others to Jesus.
Thank you for studying with us!