Gain insight into two husbands and dads building their family teams. That’s what this episode is all about. Josh interviews Jeff Bethke about the state of the American family, how it stands in contrast to biblical fatherhood, and the practical ways we can build a family team.
Specifically, we talk about:
- What Abraham might be looking for in a dad today and why.
- The biblical foundation and mission of family versus how we actually function in the Western world
- The intentional steps you can take right now to lead your marriage and family on purpose, not by accident
- What a multigenerational family team on mission looks like
- How Jeff and his wife Alyssa manage and thrive on social media as a family on mission