Healthy rhythms have the power of making, or breaking, the trajectory of our family. In this episode, Jeff Bethke joins us to talk about the daily, weekly, and seasonal rhythms he and his wife Alyssa set in their home.
Jeff takes us back to why they decided to be so intentional about setting rhythms. He also has a new book releasing called To Hell with the Hustle, a book about the rhythms that keep us thriving.
In this episode we talk about:
- How our culture is set up to numb us from healthy rhythms
- Why we have to make the decision to set and then regularly practice rhythms
- The daily morning rhythm the Bethke’s use at the breakfast table
- How healthy rhythms can viscerally influence our kids later in their adult life
- Ways your family can implement rhythms to honor the Sabbath
- The 1-1-1 rhythm is for technology
Be sure to check out www.familyteams.com, by clicking here.
Check out the To Hell with the Hustle course at www.jeffandalyssa.com, by clicking here.