Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
The holidays are upon us! Unfortunately, that can mean added stress. With so many more decisions to make, Christmas shopping, house decorating, and excessive socializing can become a recipe for shorter fuses with–and toward–our loved ones.
But alas, not this Christmas. In this episode, Josh and Christi spend time talking about the environment of their home, what God is teaching them, and how they are cultivating their environment this holiday season.
Here are some talking points:
- Cultivating your environment requires intention. That you intentionally decide to stop running ragged and miss the moments.
- **Parental warning: We also talk about the existence of Santa Claus and how we talk to our kids about him.
- How listening to the Holy Spirit is so crucial to the environment of our home.
- Since life and death are in the power of the tongue, how we are choosing to speak life into our home and what that means for one another.
- Christi’s desire to cultivate peace and joy
- Josh’s living out of James 1:19–being quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry.
Click here to listen to Christmas Hot Topics: Entitlement, Gift-Giving, Santa Claus, and Family Traditions.
To learn more about our Family Coaching Journey or to see if coaching is right for your marriage, click here.
To download the 7 Core Decisions to Becoming Famous at Home, click here.
Leave a Reply