Who doesn’t need help communicating in a COVID-19 era? Learning to communicate with your spouse can take years. Fortunately, our cohosts for Sex, Love, and Relationships (on Hillsong Channel), John and Helen Burns, bring 46 years of marriage to the podcast. In this episode, they drop absolute gold–simple lessons you can apply today, but with the complexity that comes with four-and-half decades of marriage. As former church planters and pastors, they now mentor pastors all over the world. Today, you get to be mentored by them as well. Here are some highlights:
- Why communication was their problem
- How they learned to tame the tongue
- How to discern when to talk and when to zip it
- Why life should be a treasure hunt
- And the 11th commandment of the Burns home — thou shalt laugh
As we mentioned in the episode, The Leader’s Heart Cohort is beginning this fall! Click here to learn more and register now!