Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
Carlos Whittaker tells stories in books, on stage, and on Instagram. In this episode, he tells stories about race, trauma, and talks about his new book Enter Wild. Carlos’ voice in these trying times is one we all need to listen to.
In this episode, Carlos covers some amazing ground on how we as families can specifically hear from God. If you’re in a difficult season as a family and questioning God’s presence, Carlos will challenge you. Instead of asking “What if God doesn’t show up?” Carlos challenges us to ask, “What if He does?”
Here are some highlights:
- Carlos talks about why we’re afraid to ask God for specific requests.
- How we can teach our kids to pray to God for specific prayers.
- What the Lord is really committed to as it relates to you and your family.
- What it costs to step out of a mild and mundane faith
- What the real goal of being a parent is and how to achieve it.
Show Notes & Sponsors
Sign up today for The Leader’s Heart Cohort and receive 20% off registration.
Do yourself a favor and follow Carlos Whittaker on Instagram. Click here.
Click here to get Enter Wild: Exchange a Mild and Mundane Faith for Life with an Uncontainable God.
Register now for The Patient Parent: How to Stop Yelling, Quit Overreacting, and See Your Child for Who They Really Are. Click here to register.
Leave a Reply