Working from home. Managing school from home. Raising little kids (especially under age three). And living on little sleep. This recipe is perfect for treating your spouse like a three-year-old. Pouting. Talking back. Ignoring. You know, just being emotionally immature with your spouse.
We get it. We’re on little sleep. Have an infant at home. And date nights come at a premium these days. In this episode, we talk about how to treat your spouse like an adult. Or, in other words, how not to be emotionally immature with each other.
A few highlights:
- We talk about our own recent “disconnection.”
- How to talk to one another about expectations.
- The ways we can accept influence from each other.
- How to keep our relationship fresh.
- Showing up for one another with weird schedules and new routines.