In a follow-up to last week’s conversation about being a spiritually attuned family, we talk this week about paying attention to how God is shaping your child’s heart. Not only that, Josh makes a big time confession that leaves Christi speechless. It’s a moment you won’t want to miss!
In this episode, we talk practically about how we pay attention to the Holy Spirit when it comes to shepherding our children’s hearts. The conversation includes:
- Why it’s important for us as parents to press into our child’s heart and have difficult conversations
- How to discern behavior change and steward attitudes in your children
- How to have conversations about the messages our kids take in through video games, music, television, etc.
- What it looks like to walk the tightrope of support / challenge with your kids
- How to encourage and follow the Holy Spirit’s leading in your child’s life
- Ways we specifically champion our children’s hearts right now
Keep the conversation going and gain encouragement from other families just like yours by joining the Famous at Home online community, FREE. Click here to join now!