Have you thought about what it means to awaken wonder in your kids? To help them finish the phrase, “I wonder…”? As a pioneer in schooling from home, Sally Clarkson joins us to talk about wonder. But even more, her beautiful stories of educating her own kids help set us free!
Whether you homeschool or send your kids to a public or private school, you hold the keys to who your children become. Sally describes practically what this can look like in the day-to-day and the ways we can open our child’s heart to the beauty of learning. There are some beautiful highlights you won’t want to miss:
- How to follow your child’s sense of wander.
- The beautiful moments that really matter when it comes to educating your kids.
- Practical ways to educate your kids and what it can look like in the day-to-day.
- How modeling and instruction work together and why it’s important.
- Raising children who love learning, not just practice rote memorization.
- How Sally and Clay became a team as husband and wife in educating their kids.