A Deeply Formed Life. Is it possible with a family? Young kids? Newborns? Pastor Rich Villodas gives us a road map to the richly rooted place we all yearn for: a place of communion with God, a place where we find our authentic purpose amid chaotic times. This conversation is beautiful.
Rich is a longtime friend of Josh’s from seminary days nearly 20 years ago. Today he is lead pastor at New Life Fellowship in Queens, NY, an intergenerational, multi-ethnic church representing 75 different nationalities. He is a husband and father who pursues a deeply formed life.
Pastor Rich says we must restore balance, focus, and meaning for our souls. He describes how to find this spiritual breakthrough by following five key values. Best of all, he talks about how these values inform how we parent our kids!
- Contemplative Rhythms: for an exhausted life
- Racial Justice: for a divided time
- Interior Examination: for a world living on the surface
- Sexual Wholeness: for a culture that splits bodies from souls
- Missional Presence: for a distracted and disengaged people