No matter whether you homeschool, or your kids go to public school, private school, or remain in the middle of remote learning, we believe it’s important for kids to be in life school.
In this episode, we talk about what life school is and how and what we’re doing in our first year as a homeschooling family. Here are some highlights:
- We share the lessons and curriculum we use
- Christi shares what hasn’t worked and the importance of always evaluating and making tweaks
- Why family rhythm and routine is more important than a schedule
- The life school lessons we taught so far
- Why Google might know more than dad, but can’t teach character
- How we manage working from home, schooling our kids, and how we communicate about it all