In the honor of bringing people onto the podcast who have influenced our own stories, Frank Tate is back this week to discuss some of the most practical, life-changing principles in our own parenting journey.
Frank was on the podcast a few years ago with a message called Screaming Data, still one of the most listened to and shared episodes we have ever recorded. This time, his book is finished and available!
In this episode, he revisits some of those principles and shares new insights about the book’s title and how we can harness even the pandemic as an incredible gift for the direction of our family. Here are some highlights:
- Why the title of his book went from Foster Kid to Time Machines Work
- How to harvest the wisdom of our stories
- What screaming data is and why it’s so powerful as a parenting principle
- How we can either celebrate our kid’s DNA into their best version, or shame it into submission
- The power of data-based praise
- A redefinition of the words “smart” and “success”
To purchase a copy of Frank’s brand new book, Time Machines Work: Using the Pain From Your Past as Rocket Fuel for Your Future, click here. These parenting principles are life-changing.
For a family-friendly online streaming option with television shows you can trust, visit gominno.com and use code FAMOUS to start your free 7-day trial!