Obeying the call of God can be scary, especially when it requires you to let go of something you love. In this episode, Josh interviews Jason Brown, the highest paid center in the NFL at the time, who walked away from his successful career to become a farmer and be famous at home.
Josh talks to Jason about:
- Jason’s history with football and what led him to the NFL.
- Jason’s past of living in the fast lane of success and wealth and what caused him to have a change of heart.
- The way God called Jason to end his NFL career and how he knew it was God’s voice.
- The difficult but incredible journey Jason’s family has been on after he surrendered to the call of God.
- What life is like on Jason’s farm, First Fruits Farm, in North Carolina.
ORDER JASON BROWN’S BOOK CENTERED ON AMAZON! Jason shares his story about walking away from his NFL career and stepping into a new lifestyle of farming. He shares about his relationship with God and how taking time to focus on his family changed his life.
PRE-ORDER WHAT DO I DO WITH WORRY? TODAY! Josh and Christi’s new book, What Do I Do With Worry? releases April 20th, 2021. You can pre-order it on Amazon!