Being a leader can often feel lonely and exhausting. Rather than leading from a full heart, we lead from an empty one. In trying times, we even question if it’s worth it. But listen, you don’t have to resign to this journey. We lead others best when we lead from a heart of joy. And that’s what this episode is all about–leading from a full heart.
In this episode, Josh and Christi talk about:
- What happens when we’re willing to develop the courage of being open to our inner world
- Why it’s important to surround yourself with other wholehearted leaders
- How to find and build trust with other to like-minded people
- How to chase your God-given mission from a full heart without losing joy
- Why the Leader’s Heart is a safe place to develop the tools to become an emotionally healthy leader, focus on your soul, and build healthy relationships
ENROLL NOW IN THE LEADER’S HEART COHORT! Join our yearlong leadership cohort to connect with like-minded leaders, build healthy work-family rhythms, and lead from a whole heart.
START THE YOUR FAMILY PURPOSE SERIES! Our online family series is a step-by-step plan to help you create a family of connection, celebration, and purpose.
ORDER WHAT DO I DO WITH WORRY? ON AMAZON! Josh and Christi know that today’s children have a lot of real “what-ifs”—about diseases and disasters, friendships and failures, and all-things-growing-up. This book offers practical lessons to help your kids with their worries.