Josh recently spoke at the Focus on the Family chapel service about navigating today’s cultural moment as a family. Since so much of what Josh has been trying to live out in his own life was presented in this talk, we wanted to share it with you here on the podcast.
In this episode, Josh talks about:
- How to live and lead well in a world plagued by fear.
- The ripple effect of showing up as the best version of yourself.
- Figuring out and maintaining healthy rhythms in your household.
- Why being an effective parent has more to do with the person you are becoming than a direct relationship with your child.
- How the decisions you make today influence more than you realize.
SIGN UP FOR YOUR FAMILY PURPOSE! Our online family series is a step-by-step plan to help you create a family of connection, celebration, and purpose.
BUY A COPY OF 25 DAYS OF THE CHRISTMAS STORY WHILE IT’S ON SALE! For a limited amount of time, Josh and Christi’s book 25 Days of the Christmas Story: An Advent Family Experience is on sale for just $7.99.