One of the biggest lies we tell ourselves is that we don’t have enough. We don’t have enough time, rest, or money to do everything we need. What would it look like for you to leave behind a mindset of scarcity, and move forward with a mindset of abundance in 2022?
In this episode, Josh and Christi talk about the ripple effects each of these mindsets have on our marriage, our kids, our work environments, and with those we get to do life with. The mindset of abundance shifts the atmosphere of your home in the opposite direction of scarcity. Neither of these mindsets are about how much of something we do or do not have, but our attitude toward what we’ve been given.
Josh and Christi talk about:
- The power of the tongue and how our words dictate what we believe.
- The importance of embracing simplicity over complexity.
- Creating daily rhythms and how to prioritize working from rest and not for it.
- The power in knowing what you really want.
- Why embracing silence is crucial for living in abundance.