In this episode, they talk about:
- The importance of telling your kids that it’s okay to be angry
- The trickle down effect that happens when we as parents carry shame about our own anger
- The best ways to help your kids name the feeling behind their anger
- How to bring your child’s nervous system back to calm during a fight, flight, or freeze state
- The calming effect of embracing your child when they’re overwhelmed
Click here to watch this episode on Youtube.
Pre-order What Do I Do with Anger?
Fill in your pre-order receipt here for a FREE anger poster!
Watch this episode on YouTube and subscribe!