The world puts a lot of goodies in front of us as parents, enticing activities, gadgets, and toys, to give our kids a so-called “advantage.” But do the masses really know what our kids need to thrive? If so, why are we facing an epidemic of anxiety today in kids? In this episode, Josh and Christi talk about what research shows really gives kids an “advantage” and how they’re trying to implement it in their own home.
Here are some highlights:
- How to build pillars of resilience at home for your kids
- What it means to connect with your inner child and reclaim that child in your everyday life
- The effect screen time has, not only the way you show up for your kids, but the way they show up for you too
- How to incorporate emotional vocabulary in your home and why it matters
- Helpful ways to create a rule of life/liturgy in your home
Watch this episode on YouTube here.