Listen to “Safety: Words that Matter for Your Family” on Spreaker.
This week, we kick off a brand new series called Words that Matter for Your Family. For the next few weeks we’ll be talking about words that better help us show up for our spouse and kids. To begin, we start by talking about the word “safety,” what it is and how we cultivate it.
In this episode Josh and Christi talk about:
- How to pursue your spouse’s heart using emotional vocabulary
- The way relational warmth wires your child’s brain for relationships
- Why posture is more important than technique in parenting
- How to calm your child’s brain when they are in the midst of fight, flight, or freeze
- Ways to focus on who you are becoming as an adult
Order a copy of Josh’s book Safe House:
Sign up for the MyKid’sEQ Ambassador Coaching Program:
Order a copy of What Am I Feeling? by Josh and Christi:
Order a copy of What Do I Do With Worry? by Josh and Christi:
Order the Famous at Home book by Josh and Christi:
Leave a Reply