Josh comes alongside parents, spouses, and families to offer one-on-one coaching and one time, 50-minute
As a family and relationship coach, Josh helps families navigate:
- setting technology limits in the home
- emotionally safe parenting strategies
- strained parent-child relationships
- strained marriages of young parents
- preparation for soon-to-be parents
- premarital coaching
- marriage enhancement
- spiritual growth and direction
Throughout the coaching relationship you’ll receive practical action steps to apply immediately in your family and a recommendation of next step tools and resources to move you forward.
If you’d like to start the conversation of how coaching or a brief consultation could help you and your family just use the form below.
To understand the difference between coaching and counseling, and to determine if a coaching relationship is right for you, please click here.
We look forward to serving you.
Please note: Dr. Straub provides practical parenting and relationship education and does not provide psychological treatment or therapy.