UPDATE: This Study Has Finished And Videos Have Been Removed. You Can Purchase The Video Bundle Here.
Welcome to Session 1 of the Christ-Centered Parenting online Bible study!
We are so glad you’ve chosen to join us for this study. We are praying that it will equip us to teach our kids about today’s cultural issues.
Please read the following instructions carefully; we’ve tried to anticipate your questions!
Here’s how this will work:
- Each week, you’ll come here to the blog and watch the video. The videos are around 30 minutes long.
- Once you watch the video, we have questions for you to answer in your group or in the comments section of the post. The questions will help you to get to know your fellow Bible study participants, and we hope these interactions will be both helpful and encouraging.
- After the video, we’ll let you know the personal study assignment to do for the next week in your Christ-Centered Parenting Bible study book. That’s it!
- This online study is six weeks long and is available to those studying together or going solo.
A note about the Bible study videos: We are giving you the complete video content for the Christ-Centered Parenting online Bible study! We will leave all the videos up until October 31, 2018, allowing some breathing room for those who join in late or miss a couple of weeks. After that you can purchase or rent video sessions here.
Have more questions? Check out our Online Bible Study FAQs.
Now that we’re all on the same page, let’s jump into Session 1!
Answer the following questions in your group or below in the comments to get to know your fellow Bible study friends!
- What’s your name and where are you studying from?
- What does this study look like for you (are you doing it by yourself, with your spouse, with a group from church, etc.)?
- What drew you to study Christ-Centered Parenting?
- What are some of the pressures you are facing as a parent in our current culture?
Before next week, make sure to read “How To Use This Study” notes on pages 8-9 and complete Week 1: Gospel Framework (pages 14-37) in your Bible study book. We’ll see you next time!