Listen to the Famous at Home Podcast with Dr. Josh + Christi
The Famous at Home Podcast is like having a cup of coffee with authentic friends who just “get you.” With topics designed to help you navigate the demands and difficulties of staying connected to your family and living on purpose, you’ll walk away feeling encouraged and empowered to be famous at home.
Most Recent Episodes:
Authenticity, Contentment, and Finding Significance: An Interview with Christi Straub – Famous at Home
- Authenticity, Contentment, and Finding Significance: An Interview with Christi Straub
- Living From a Whole Heart with Matt Redman
- What Christmas Really Means to our Kids
- A Conversation About Grief, Loss, and Serious Illness with Jane Butler
- Discerning God's Voice for Today: Straub Family Adventure Part II
- Families Who Celebrate the Good Stuff
- How Unnecessary "Yeses" and Busyness Rob Our Joy
- When Your Kids Need More of You Than You Can Give
- Living in the Now
- Families Who Dream
Get Equipped to be Famous at Home
Sign up for our free Famous at Home Starter Bundle and receive the 7 Decisions to Put Your Family Center Stage workbook, 100 Commonly Held Values worksheet, and Feelings Charts for your kids. Plus get access to our weekly members-only newsletter and curated content just for you!