Have you felt stuck in the trenches, especially in the early years of parenthood? Trying to be the best mom you can be, yet also feeling the urge to lead outside the home too?
Or maybe you decided that in certain seasons you would focus on leading your kids, and wait to find God’s calling for you outside of motherhood after that particular season was over.
In this episode, we talk with Kelly King, Women’s Ministry Specialist for LifeWay Christian Resources, about how women can lead in the varying seasons of motherhood.
We talk specifically about:
- How to navigate raising kids and discovering the call to lead
- Not dismissing the little doors because they feel small to us
- Why it’s important to stay in your lane
- How to overcome mom shaming
- The importance of who you surround yourself with
- How husbands can champion their wives to lead
Kelly’s insights come directly from her own personal lessons. This is a message she has lived in every season of raising her kids.