Do you have a recurring issue in your marriage you can’t seem to settle?
Perhaps every now and again your marriage is tested in ways you couldn’t even imagine at the time. Some nights you don’t even sleep in the same bed.
Maybe right now you just can’t seem to connect with your spouse at all. Just getting on the same page would feel like a win.
If you’ve been married for any length of time, you likely experience all of the above.
That’s because spiritual warfare is real. Natural and supernatural forces attack our most cherished relationship regularly. In this episode, we talk about how the things that separated Adam and Eve in the Garden are the very things attacking our marriage today.
In this episode we discuss:
- The three most common enemies of a great marriage
- The importance of coming into agreement as a couple
- How blame and shame distance us from our spouse
- Why the love of God is the antidote to seeing your spouse as the enemy
- Effective ways to pray and fight for your spouse