Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
The enemy is constantly at work to steal, kill, and destroy our marriages. In this episode, Josh and Christi provide helpful ways to create war against the enemy as you cultivate a healthy marriage.
Here are a few key takeaways:
- Your spouse is not your opponent; the enemy is.
- Listen to your spouse without trying to fix the problem.
- Be a watchman and spend 15 minutes a day focusing on your spouse’s emotions.
- We do not fight against flesh and blood. We fight in the supernatural.
- Stand firm as you remind the enemy WHO you are and WHOSE you are.
Leave a Reply