Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
In this episode, we have a special announcement to make (23:47). But before we do, we use this episode to talk about hearing the voice of God.
In a time with so many voices filling your head, how can you discern, is it my voice or God’s voice I’m hearing? Or what if it’s some other voice? We tell stories from our own journey that might help you learn to trust His voice more in your life.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Why we have a difficult time discerning the voice of God
- How to begin discerning the voice of God in your everyday life
- Whether what we take in feeds fear or faith
- Why listening to the Holy Spirit leads to loving our neighbor
- The consequences of obeying the voice of God when we hear Him speak
DECEMBER SPECIAL! Sign up for Your Family Purpose: A Step-by-Step Guide to Establishing Your Family Vision and Values for 50% off through December 31st! Click here to sign up or learn more!
Leave a Reply