All of our emotions, including anger, are a God-given gift. They allow us to learn what is healthy and unhealthy, where we have been wronged, or whether or not we need to set boundaries. The way we react to our anger has the power to either damage our relationships or help us make the most of them. In this episode, Josh and Christi discuss anger, your family, and forgiveness.
Josh and Christi talk about:
- How to maintain teachability and curiosity in the midst of anger
- Action steps to take when you feel the tension of anger in your body
- Imposter syndrome and ways to get back to your true self
- The benefit of naming the feelings behind resentment
- A process of forgiveness when you feel you’ve been wronged