When you hear the phrase, “faith adventure,” what comes to mind? Excitement. Risk. Trust. Memories. Miracles. Or does the rational, natural side of your brain kick in?
- “But we are in survival mode.”
- “Maybe when the kids are out of the house.”
- “I’m too afraid.”
We ourselves have said everyone of these. In this episode, Christine Caine shares her family’s story of living a faith adventure and graciously shows us why we can’t afford not to.
Here are a few highlights from one our favorite episodes!
- How to overcome our, “But, God.”
- Why marriage and family is a crucial part of Christian witness in the days ahead.
- How our paralyzing fear serves nobody, and how to overcome it.
- How to bring our kids on the adventure, no matter their age, and why our kids deserve it!
Christine Caine is an Australian born, Greek blooded, lover of Jesus, activist, author and international speaker. She and her husband, Nick, founded the global anti-human trafficking organization, The A21 Campaign. They also founded Propel Women, an organization designed to activate women to fulfill their God-given passion, purpose, and potential. Christine is the author of six books including Unexpected, which we discuss in this episode.
Don’t miss this one. The topic is too important.