Be prepared to have your idea of how you “do” family flipped upside down. Our friends Jeremy and April Pryor join us this week to talk about multigenerational family teams on mission, a way of leading their family they have been practicing for two decades.
In this episode, we talk about:
- The difference between the ancient Jewish and modern day Western approach to family
- How the West has redefined family to focus on individuals
- Why the Western redefinition of family doesn’t resonate with most men
- How we can practically begin to implement a multigenerational family on mission
- An innovative way of implementing the Sabbath into your home